The institute conducts IBPS RRB Exam to recruit banking personnel in many rural banks. The institute recently released the notification for IBPS RRB Exam 2022, and more than 11000 vacancies under various posts are to be recruited this year. IBPS RRB Exam is conducted to recruit officers under various posts in rural banks. Therefore, many of the candidates aspiring for banking jobs are curious about the salary and job profile details about the post they are applying for. ESIC or, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released a notification to recruit the candidates for UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk)’s. If you like more responsibility, then PO is suitable for you because PO is an officer job while UDC is clerk level job·
IBPS RRB Pay Scale Structure 2022
RRB PO Exam is conducted for the recruitment of four different posts. The posts offered under IBPS RRB Exam are as follows:
- Officer Scale 1 (PO)
- Officer Scale 2 (Generalist & Specialist)
- Officer Scale 3 (Senior Manager)
- Office Assistant or Clerk (Multipurpose)
The candidates are allowed to apply for different posts as per their qualifications and experience. We have provided complete information about IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2, and 3, and Office Assistant.
IBPS RRB receives their salary as per the latest revised pay commission. Also, they are eligible to receive other allowances such as HRA, City Compensation Allowance, DA, etc., apart from their basic pay. BYJU’s Exam Prep has provided the complete information about the in-hand salary, salary structure, and other details are provided here.
In-Hand Salary For IBPS RRB
- IBPS RRB Clerk is paid around Rs. 15000/- – Rs.19000/-
- IBPS RRB Officer (PO) is paid around Rs. 29,000/- – Rs. 33,000/-
- Officer Scale-II is paid around Rs. 33,000/- – Rs. 39,000/-
- Officer Scale III is paid around Rs. 38,000/- – Rs. 44,000/-
ESIC UDC 2022 Pay Scale
- As per Official Notification, the pay scale of ESIC UDC is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees)
- The entry pay remained Rs 25,500 for the candidates and was replaced against a pay scale of Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- In addition to the pay scale, the employees will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Transport Allowance, Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time.
Important Tips For Preparation Of IBPS RRB And ESIC UDC Exams
Let us here take a look at some of the general exam preparation tips that you should always keep in mind.
- Proper Time Table: The first step is the ESIC UDC study plan. If you want to crack the exam, it is very much important to set a timetable according to which you will study. This is called time management. BYJU’s Exam Prep has provided study plan for all the exams. Know the syllabus and then study.
- Regularity In Studies: Do not procrastinate. You cannot clear this exam with 1-2 weeks of study, as we have repeatedly mentioned. You need to put consistent effort if you actually want to get through the exam.
- Mock test: Mock test helps to know where your position is right now. So, always try to give a mock test and practice yourself based on the scoring.
- Time Management: Time management is very much important in the exam hall or before the exam. Before going to the exam hall, increase your speed and accuracy. Thus, it is possible to get through the exam.
So, if you want responsibilities, then go for the RRB PO, and if you want a clerk job, then ESIC UDC is perfect for you. So do the job that satisfies you!